Wednesday, March 2, 2011

BLOOM Theatre Project

This year's BLOOM theatre Project show was really great! The show titled, Patterns We Create, was a collaborative effort of Assumption students, faculty, staff, and alumnae comprised of music, acting, video, and more. I was part of the set crew for the show and helped to create the backdrop. I had such a great time working on the show and then getting to see the finished product at the performance. I loved getting to be part of this great show!
~Tricia D. '12
For a long time I have been interested in theatre, and I recently got involved in set crew for the winter production of Patterns We Create. Working on tech was a really amazing experience and I am continuing to do so for more plays. The energy, talent, and welcoming people in the theatre department are incredible. I loved how many different people came together to put on this show. Students, faculty, and alumnae all came together to make this performance a truly great production about the issues women face in our world today.
-Mary-Kate S. '12
Click on the post title to see more photos from this year's BLOOM Theatre Project.

No comments: