Monday, August 16, 2010

Welcome Back!


The opening prayer service today (8-12) was a great way to start off the school year. The entire school got to bond and be together, and I think that this really shows that no matter what, we will all be together. I love how each of the classes was individually addressed by their class representatives. It really got me thinking about what I can do to make this year even better. There are so many new things happening, and the new theme, 'Why not?' shows everyone that it's ok to try something new. I truly believe that after everyone gave their speeches today, every single person was thinking about how they can make not only their year better, but everyone else's as well. I know that this year is going to be amazing, and the prayer service was a great way to start it off!

~Katelyn S.
**Click on the title of this post to see more photos from the first day of school!

No comments: