Thursday, September 10, 2009

Club Fair 2009

Club fair is something I look forward to at the beginning of the school year. Being involved in clubs means a lot to me, and I can tell by the excitement of everyone else there that they enjoy them too. Coming to Assumption, I didn't realize there would be so many different ones to choose from with a variety that makes us stand out from other schools. At this fair, there are academic clubs, sports clubs, and ones just for fun. I enjoy all of them! I try to get involved in as many different ones as I can. Seeing all of the boards decorated and everyone eager to hear about them makes me even more excited for all the meetings to kick-off. Club fair is a good place to recognize all the opportunites Assumption has for us, and I definitely have realized that over the past couple years going here!
~Taylor

No comments: